• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less then 3 hours GAF!

1360545405407.gif

ttocs

What's going on right now is exactly why E3 isn't as relevant anymore. Look at all the hype that Sony has built up for this event. And the spotlight is entirely on them instead of on three console manufacturers.

Exactly. You're going to see a lot more of this going forward. With Nintendo and their videos they put out, Sony with this type of press conference - E3 will end up being a place where they show additional footage of already announced projects.

Chinner

Banned
let me set the scene: the sony conference starts, mid way through hideo kojima comes out, he slowly raises his fist in the air and then without second though spreads his 5 fingers to reveal MGS logo printed on his palm and his 5 fingers meaning MGS5. cut to the big screen. holy shit mgs5 trailer. raiden has his pants round his ankles and then it cuts to black. what do you say

This is it! This is not just a faster machine. It is the start of a generation. It radically changes the ideology of the industry and puts in place new perceptions, allowing evolution to flourish while it abandons old ways of thinking and breaks apart typical customs/cliches. It provides the media to refresh and reevaluate gaming as a whole and helps new generations break through the gaming barrier. It's on, a new generation. It starts now.

ZeroEdge

What city/country are you all going to watch this from? I'll start.

City, Country,Time of event as per your city.

Toronto, Canada, 6pm.

Kingston, Canada 6pm

Snacks: Chips and Coke
Clothes optional except for 1 towel either to wipe up the Fap or the tears depending on how the conference goes lol

let me set the scene: the sony conference starts, mid way through hideo kojima comes out, he slowly raises his fist in the air and then without second though spreads his 5 fingers to reveal MGS logo printed on his palm and his 5 fingers meaning MGS5. cut to the big screen. holy shit mgs5 trailer. raiden has his pants round his ankles and then it cuts to black. what do you say

This can't happen without this full screen:

ibpuZlyi5goEZB.gif

Ryuuga

Banned
What's going on right now is exactly why E3 isn't as relevant anymore. Look at all the hype that Sony has built up for this event. And the spotlight is entirely on them instead of on three console manufacturers.

I'd argue even GDC the last few years stole a bit of the magic E3 once held. Though Sony has done a phenomenal job at keeping the industry focused on them.

Zeal

Banned
If someone can do a good shop of my avatar, I'll glady wear it. Previous attempts have been...lackluster. Muchos gracias.

This is it! This is not just a faster machine. It is the start of a generation. It radically changes the ideology of the industry and puts in place new perceptions, allowing evolution to flourish while it abandons old ways of thinking and breaks apart typical customs/cliches. It provides the media to refresh and reevaluate gaming as a whole and helps new generations break through the gaming barrier. It's on, a new generation. It starts now.

AKA more ways to cut content for DLC. :D

spekkeh

Banned
How hilarious would it be if all this time they really meant they were going to show the bright new future of Vita?

Maybe I've just seen too many Nintendo shows.

I'm sure SunhiLegend is lying in wait to post his one godlike-GIF from the event, the GIF to rule them all...

I'll be waiting for it. #ONTHESUNHIHYPETRAINCHOOCHOO

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Expect less that and more Call of Duty.

blackflag

Looks like Playstation's new marketing group is delivering. Advertising everywhere and with a simple, yet enticing headline. That's how it's done folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom