• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ieeosojk_Rt84_W.gif
> 3 hours

awwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yawnier

Banned
The only game which would make me buy the damn thing day 1, PROBABLY.

Despite many people's opinions on Confrontation, I actually thought it was an overall enjoyable game after some patches but still was nowhere as good as the revered SOCOM 2.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This shit is crazy. Good luck everyone!

over 2m views!

Just went for a long walk around London. Just about time to watch a few episodes of Band of Brothers, then we're in for the kill!

DasMarcos

Banned
Gonna have a good workout before hand so I don't have a heart attack during the show.

And my favorite PS4 related gif goes to DemonNite.

First Part

itCGLxlyjwsfw.gif

Second
iboXOXHciE98Eo.gif

wow, just had like 6 hours of meetings cancel at the last minute. Guess I get to watch this now, suddenly really excited!

gonna go pick up some booze and get primed up.

Shady859

Rabble rabble rabble!!!!

Lol pumped for this, will be "watching" Neogaf for news as I commute to work. Will watch event tomorrow or something.

Cincinnati, Ohio 6PM USA for the where in the world your watching from game. ;)

Mr. RHC

This can't happen without this full screen:

ibpuZlyi5goEZB.gif

Damn, the thread that keeps on giving! Kind of sad to see it go after the event :(.

And as for Metal Gear appearing at the event, I would be all in for that. Also for Versus even though I think it is not so likely, but one never knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom