• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg009

Banned
zlMKor3.gif

Hoo-doo

Banned
Goddamn, the hype is palpable across the internets.

See how it's done, Nintendo?
Let's hope it doesn't end in disaster.

The people in PS Home right now in the theater are not hyped. I even tried getting them hyped by telling them I'd eat my own PS3 remote if Naught Dog shows off a game. Don't worry that wouldn't be a problem since my body is ready.

Angry Fork

Watching the playstation evolution videos again, I liked them all except the recent 'games' one. It's written so bad.

"These games do not follow the path of traditional games.

And their messages are not as simple as those of other games. But these experiences stand apart from other games..."

They couldn't think of a way to re-word that entire section? lol

verbum

Venturebeat is collecting tweets from games journalists about their past Playstation memories:

spiking a controller for the first time in a decade because i was dumb enough to put god of war II on hard #playstationmemories
— Arthur Gies (@aegies) February 20, 2013

Deleting PlayStation Home from my hard drive and even taking a picture of the act and posting it on Twitter. #PlayStationMemories
— Drew Leachman (@DMLFury) February 20, 2013

If you were at the PS2 launch at the Metreon, I was the skinny guy in the TechTV shirt handing out coffee & donuts. #PlayStationMemories
— Miguel Concepcion (@NormalMode) February 20, 2013

I remember the RAGEGATE that happened when CGW ran a 2 (maybe more?) page story about the original PSX. #Playstationmemory
— Thierry Nguyen (@ThierryNguyen) February 20, 2013

Seeing Sofia do that 2.5D sidestep-dodge thing for the first time in Battle Arena Toshinden. Mind blown. #PlayStationMemory
— francesca (@tomobiki) February 20, 2013

Late nights with PSone, beating JRPG after JRPG as a new, great game in the genre seemed to come out every month. #PlayStationMemory
— Colin Moriarty (@notaxation) February 20, 2013

Forcing myself to believe that Command & Conquer was better with a Playstation controller because my PC couldn’t run it #PlaystationMemories
— Dan Ryckert (@DanRyckert) February 20, 2013

My mom buying me a PlayStation 2 on launch day in return for it being my birthday AND Christmas present. #PlayStationMemory
— Colin Moriarty (@notaxation) February 20, 2013

Breaking down and buying the hint book so I could find every last secret for Final Fantasy Tactics. #PlayStationMemory
— jason_wilson (@jason_wilson) February 20, 2013

Remembering the time I remembered the time when I remembered thinking The Last Guardian was coming out soon. #playstationmemory
— Stephen Totilo (@stephentotilo) February 20, 2013

My last credit card number #PlayStationMemories
— thekevindent (@TheKevinDent) February 20, 2013

my first E3 #PlayStationMemories twitter.com/ShaneWatch/sta…
— Shane Bettenhausen (@ShaneWatch) February 20, 2013

Jack Tretton fingerbanging me in a shed in the woods. Kaz Hirai just watching. #playstationmemory
— Jim Sterling (@JimSterling) February 20, 2013

http://venturebeat.com/2013/02/20/thanks-for-the-playstationmemories-the-industry-tweets-sonys-legacy/

pargonta

good lord... i'm not even sure i'm going to buy the thing at launch but this is the most excited i've been for anything video games in awhile.

feels good man. beer in the fridge but need to get some chips.

chapel hill, nc usa 6pm let's do this.

Persona86

Banned
Is someone going to make another thread for the actual streams? With updated streams etc and discussion?

Or are people sticking to this thread?

is Steve Jobs brain in Kaz Hirai's body? Because the marketing/build up to this event was so perfect and I fully expect them to deliever today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom