• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad |OT| You're already dead... by friendly fire

Dakota47

3chopl0x said:
My preload just 'reset' except it's only downloading 2.6GB

Anyone else get this?

Nope, nothing here. I pre-loaded the game about two hours ago.

EDIT Nevermind, there we go.

Sethos

Banned
3chopl0x said:
My preload just 'reset' except it's only downloading 2.6GB

Anyone else get this?

Yup, it started back at 0% and proceeded to download.

I think that's the rest of the game to be honest, they were probably still working on some part of the game.

Scythian

Finally sent my key :D can't wait to play.
Also, when I activated my key it showed as Deluxe edition and it came with the Beta... weird.

Sethos

Banned
Sitting pretty at 1.6MB/s steady, can't complain.

Why do I have this nasty feeling that the current countdown isn't real either, it'll probably get pushed back another 2 hours and by then I'll be in bed. Fuck. It's already cutting it close with play time.

TheExodu5

Banned
The game is a little bit rough around the edges, but it's still the best shooter I've played in a very long time. The maps are the best I've seen since Counter-Strike.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
TheExodu5 said:
The game is a little bit rough around the edges, but it's still the best shooter I've played in a very long time. The maps are the best I've seen since Counter-Strike.

I want to play this already!

Sethos

Banned
Chriswok said:
I like the current one, its the best mini review in a title you'll ever find.

That or "Sry for TK" are probably the most accurate descriptions of the Beta and the retail game for the next few weeks.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Oh ffs, was looking forward to playing this in 10 minutes and see they're making me download another 2GB...

Arucardo

TheExodu5 said:
I totally agree, the game feels perfect. Also, the devs made awesome progress during the beta so I'm sure they'll fix the problems (if they didn't already) some people had during it.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
cabrix said:
What a tease, still in pre-load mode after that 2 gig install

Hey atleast you didn't end up like me, accidentally press cancel -> deletes all the preload data -> have to preload from scratch -> " can't preload now, servers too busy, try in a few hours " - > bring chair, tie noose.

cabrix

Banned
Corky said:
Hey atleast you didn't end up like me, accidentally press cancel -> deletes all the preload data -> have to preload from scratch -> " can't preload now, servers too busy, try in a few hours " - > bring chair, tie noose.
I'm sorry :(

Dakota47

3chopl0x said:
OHSHITMEGAEDIT
Sorry, thought you were someone else

>.>

lol, no problem. Although you were somewhat right before the edit: on this page I have done nothing but bitching.

Gah, by the time this finishes and unlocks I'm off to bed. But at least I don't have to chose between Champion's League and RO2.

Pisuke1983 said:
Right....

What the hell? In 4 hours would be the 14th.
Eh, these guys are based in the US.

Sethos

Banned
See, just said it, fucking lame as shit. Waited all day for this moment and now I won't get to enjoy it until tomorrow night.

Dakota47

[TW]Yoshiro: Once again
[TW]Yoshiro: since people don't seem to get the memo
[TW]Yoshiro: DO NOT WATCH or Pay Attention to the release timer on steam
[TW]Yoshiro: it will make you a sad panda

Lazy Jones said:
Can people with disc version play already?

No, it's a Steamworks game.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I like how rather than letting people know what's going on, he gives a completely useless answer.

Dakota47 said:
[TW]Yoshiro: Once again
[TW]Yoshiro: since people don't seem to get the memo
[TW]Yoshiro: DO NOT WATCH or Pay Attention to the release timer on steam
[TW]Yoshiro: it will make you a sad panda

I will be a raging panda if they will not release it today.

Atomski

Was bummed it didnt unlock before I left for work.. guess I did not miss much though. I never really understand Steams release times. Shouldn't stuff unlock at 12am pacific time?

Top Bottom