• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some serious 1st class ownage by Bungie (cheater am crying)

Prine

Banned
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=4023483&postRepeater1-p=1

Read Achronos (b.net admin) post (halfway down thw page)

:lol :lol

What a prick +100 Bungie

Edit: Thanks to Wario

cheat4bc.jpg

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Lol he had KKK in his GT and Clan name and that is also bannable? If so my respect for Bungie is steadily growing.

Edit:
And, for the record (for the hundreth time) - WE (Bungie) have no way of tracking bad language or banning anyone because of it. Do we think it's wrong that people insist on being racist, offensive jerks? Yes. Are we banning people for foul mouths? No.

Wow, that sucks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Shaheed79 said:
Lol he had KKK in his GT and Clan name and that is also bannable? If so my respect for Bungie is steadily growing.

Edit:

Wow, that sucks.
Well, the voice data is transfered P2P, from one Xbox to another. There's no physical way of Bungie intercepting the voice data.

Nikashi

Banned
Shaheed79 said:
Wow, that sucks.

BUNGIE can't ban people for general Xbox Live violations is what they mean, they can still get banned if they're reported for that by Microsoft's policy team or whomever. Bungie just deals with Halo 2 specific related offenses

Hilarious. I love it when people abusing the system get caught. Especially public humiliation for it. And did anyone notice that once the Bungie guy posted proof of why he was banned that the offender had not posted on the thread since. Very nice...

Top Bottom