• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I see the 2023 folks still clinging on to a sliver of hope...lol. Hey, do like I did last month, start looking at which avatars you'll use.

The release date will get announced eventually.

This tho would be madness....

Aggelos

Bet or no bet, there's too much toxicity in the various VG communities and fanbases.
Mark my works, by the time the 21st century is out, the VG industry will have become the new religion(s).

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Now they will blame the "fans" for the delay. They created a hostile work environment, so game not finished.
?

Game not finished or delay in announcing the release date?

And how can fans create a hostile work environment...fans are working with the devs?

Last edited:
People sending dick pics aren't really fans and I doubt they really care about the game. The people doing this are just internet trolls who are still going to do it regardless of whatever statements SSM puts out. The only people these statements will reach are the actual sane people looking forward to the game who aren't the ones sending out dick pics and threats.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Its such a shame that we are down to one game so badly in 2022 to drive our mainstream gaming news cycle.

I love God of war, and I can't wait for this game...but so much twitter talk and convo about one game is just getting pathetic at this point.

It's like every time I check gaf, once a day...there is no other news apart from some pretty average stuff that I expect and then more shit about god of war....I mean I guess we gotta give it to ourselves that we are so starved for anything that we can just talk about God of war for however long but man....Sony please show us some new shit....announce anything.

Last edited:
Tf are you on about?
It’s not getting delayed.

E23a4im.gif

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
That makes absolutely no sense.
Nobody created a hostile work environment and this is all the fault of the insiders and of the anxious stupid twitter people.

Didn't stop Sony from trying to blame toxicity of the fans for the Ghostbuster reboot failure.

Now do I really think this would cause a delay? No, but its a scapegoat that puts the blame on the fans and not themselves.

Swift_Star

Banned
Didn't stop Sony from trying to blame toxicity of the fans for the Ghostbuster reboot failure.

Now do I really think this would cause a delay? No, but its a scapegoat that puts the blame on the fans and not themselves.
That’s completely unrelated. Sony movies and games are not managed by the same people.
And who told you Ragnarok is getting delayed? It’s not getting delayed and
a pc port won’t be announced at launch.
Y’all need to calm the fuck down.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
That’s completely unrelated. Sony movies and games are not managed by the same people.
And who told you Ragnarok is getting delayed? It’s not getting delayed and
a pc port won’t be announced at launch.
Y’all need to calm the fuck down.
Think the people trying to dissect a joke need to calm the fuck down. Jesus already.

.Pennywise

Banned
Is that supposed to be bad?
It's, at least, stupid. Giving a person that's obviously either trolling or mentally unstable so much spotlight.
That employee could just block the guy, and if feeling harassed, report him.
Instead of starting virtue signaling through the most toxic social media page.

Swift_Star

Banned
It's, at least, stupid. Giving a person that's obviously either trolling or mentally unstable so much spotlight.
That employee could just block the guy, and if feeling harassed, report him.
Instead of starting virtue signaling through the most toxic social media page.
I disagree with you.

Oooohhhh so that's the guy making all those alts ? I was wondering who it was, why was he banned ? Although seeing the names he chose I may have an idea.

Probably said something inappropriate then got spanked by the mods. After that he probably went berserk and got permed. Definitely wouldn’t call him same after he made all those alts.

Top Bottom