• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 |OT| To Guide The Dead is My Lot

jorgejjvr

I started chain attacks after 12 hours of gameplay on Xeno 2 and there's so much affinity shit on xeno 1 that you can spend 15 hours at colony 9 after the attack. Also keep in mind xeno 3 is way longer and yeah, the game gets fkn amazing and it's the best xenoblade. so just enjoy the ride, there's no need to rush a rpg like this one.
Not everyone spends all that time at the beginning, I certainly don't. Anyhow, I have been enjoying the ride, never said otherwise, don't you worry lol

NanaMiku

In XC3 you can dash through to get better position, meanwhile in XC1 you are mostly walking and if you controlling high agility character in XC1, the character does dodge animation which kind of slows you down a lot.

I re-played XC1&2 before this game came out and I way XC3 is way faster.
For those who don't know, you can dash by pressing R3/right analog stick. IIRC they didn't mention it in the tips

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
He's also a fan of the franchise, he played the original on launch day
I played both XC1 & 2 back to back before this game came out and I can tell you 100 % both XC1&2 starts way slower than XC3.

I'm in Chapter 2 in XC3 and I already have my full party, I can switch characters, i can do proper drive combo, do chain attack and I have Ouroboros forms, I just fought my second Moebius.

If people telling me XC3 is slower then I have to say they have poor memory.

jorgejjvr

I played both XC1 & 2 back to back before this game came out and I can tell you 100 % both XC1&2 starts way slower than XC3.

I'm in Chapter 2 in XC3 and I already have my full party, I can switch characters, i can do proper drive combo, do chain attack and I have Ouroboros forms, I just fought my second Moebius.

Maybe it's just chapter 1 then

drganon

I'll second that. I'm only an hour or two into xc3 and I've fought a bunch of enemies, including a couple of "bosses", which really aren't that hard, but still the game has you in the middle of the action real early.

Last edited:

zokie

21.jpg

22.jpg

25.jpg

expansion pass optional outfits for those interested , full high res images here with other characters
https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/91ee6187-b909-40d3-9b9c-570fb490487b

Reactions: Isa

NanaMiku

21 hours in

On Chapter 4

Cast around Level 35

Been doing a mix of sidequest and main story

Disappointed with the male Nopon that is part of my party since he sounds like a manly man and not Tora

No glitches I ran across

Hardly any fanservice which is a disappointment but not a deal breaker

Waifus are Ethel and Sena

Graphics look amazing with only some framerate issues occasionally

Soundtrack is phenomenal

The battle system is fun and addictive

The world overall is fun to explore

The main cast are interesting

The story is good and dark so far

Playing on easy

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
Play on Hard. The first chapter or two *is* slow and simple. That is par for the course for 99% of JRPGs. You would know this if you truly have played so many of them like you claimed.

What's with the insinuations here?

Am I not allowed to critique this game without having my love for my favorite genre draw into question? Lol, come on now.

I don't like the pacing man, deal with it. It's just too slow for me. Most jrpgs are far too easy, but there are no difficulty issues here for me.

It's just too slow. I have yet to be anywhere near dying, but I'm just watching people hit things for far longer than should be necessary.

Hence why I asked if I'm just doing things wrong.

I want easy enemies to die quickly. Anything else bores me.

Porcile

I am far more invested in a girl with wings growing out of her head than an adult male should ever be. I think the game is great so far. I always very much enjoy how the Xenoblade games go for broke and the devs put it all out there.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting

Am I not allowed to critique this game without having my love for my favorite genre draw into question? Lol, come on now.

I don't like the pacing man, deal with it. It's just too slow for me. Most jrpgs are far too easy, but there are no difficulty issues here for me.

It's just too slow. I have yet to be anywhere near dying, but I'm just watching people hit things for far longer than should be necessary.

The low-key (well not in that users case) gate-keeping is something else in this thread. I'm sure most are not doing it intentionally (again, not the user you are responding to, they are absolutely doing it intentionally and trying to stroke their own ego at the same time), but it's kind of dissuaded me from really discussing the games high points in this thread.

I've just rolled into Ch. 4 and still flirting back and forth between HARD and NORMAL and the gap is just too much. On NORMAL main enemies will die with the speed you'd be accustomed to, and I think properly level difference content will also provide the "main" difficulty I think you are also looking for (once the game opens up).

. . .you unfortunately have to stick with it. Pacing issues aside, I am motivated to keep going with the story and the main narrative stuff is good (most of the sidequests and a couple of the Hero quests are just meh, or flat out don't make sense:
Maybe it was a blink and you'll miss it, but why is the Colony 9 hero not the guy who you had the rivalry with as "kids", and instead we get this other guy that they all have a deep history with but you've never heard of him until just now.
) so there's motivation to keep playing but the balancing for people who find NORMAL easy given how easy it is to overlevel, or how tedious HARD is given how you might have to overlevel).

I'm on Ch. 4 now and the content has caught up and after playing the Ch. 3 boss fight on HARD, then swapping back to NORMAL to do a comparison and I'm done with HARD. I would say stick with the game on NORMAL until end of Ch. 2 and if the speed of combat isn't either fast enough or engaging enough (you'll have quite a bit more options than just letting auto-attack meter fill up though you will have to commit to auto-attacking with some classes) then it might be time to pull the parachute. I'm hoping the game eventually gives you full and total control over your entire party, as that would alleviate mine - and I think yours - issues with the game as well, but I'm not holding my breath.

Kimahri

Banned
The low-key (well not in that users case) gate-keeping is something else in this thread. I'm sure most are not doing it intentionally (again, not the user you are responding to, they are absolutely doing it intentionally and trying to stroke their own ego at the same time), but it's kind of dissuaded me from really discussing the games high points in this thread.

I've just rolled into Ch. 4 and still flirting back and forth between HARD and NORMAL and the gap is just too much. On NORMAL main enemies will die with the speed you'd be accustomed to, and I think properly level difference content will also provide the "main" difficulty I think you are also looking for (once the game opens up).

. . .you unfortunately have to stick with it. Pacing issues aside, I am motivated to keep going with the story and the main narrative stuff is good (most of the sidequests and a couple of the Hero quests are just meh, or flat out don't make sense:
Maybe it was a blink and you'll miss it, but why is the Colony 9 hero not the guy who you had the rivalry with as "kids", and instead we get this other guy that they all have a deep history with but you've never heard of him until just now.
) so there's motivation to keep playing but the balancing for people who find NORMAL easy given how easy it is to overlevel, or how tedious HARD is given how you might have to overlevel).

I'm on Ch. 4 now and the content has caught up and after playing the Ch. 3 boss fight on HARD, then swapping back to NORMAL to do a comparison and I'm done with HARD. I would say stick with the game on NORMAL until end of Ch. 2 and if the speed of combat isn't either fast enough or engaging enough (you'll have quite a bit more options than just letting auto-attack meter fill up though you will have to commit to auto-attacking with some classes) then it might be time to pull the parachute. I'm hoping the game eventually gives you full and total control over your entire party, as that would alleviate mine - and I think yours - issues with the game as well, but I'm not holding my breath.
Thank you for the informative posts. I really appreciate it.

It's still early hours for me here, so I'll see how it develops, and I'll play around with dofficulty a bit.

Difficulty in jrpgs is kind of an issue for me, because generally I think this genre has become way too easy. It's something I've noticed more and more iver my 30ish years of enjoying the genre.

I want more of a challenge, but I don't consider long battles challenging. For me I need to fear death, that's where the challenge comed from. Not to Dark Souls levels, but at the very least give me something where I can't use the exact same recipe through every battle, and never care to mess with status effects and such because I don't need to.

Battle length should be proportional to how many battles I have to go through to get from A to B. Many battles, make em quick. If there are few, then they can be longer.

Anways, back to the game now!

Jsisto

Question for you guys. Are you all constantly swapping out classes when maxed to learn them all for every character, or just learning certain ones? They seem to really push you to keep switching classes, but it makes combat so inconsistent when your characters keep changing roles.

Croga

I've just rolled into Ch. 4

Wow flying along, wish I had as much time to play lol, just getting started on Chapter 3 myself.

While I am really enjoying the game so far, and the world building has been relatively good, the main antagonists are really giving off children's cartoon villain vibes and its a tad off putting. Hopefully things will start to pick up down the road on that front.

Question for you guys. Are you all constantly swapping out classes when maxed to learn them all for every character, or just learning certain ones?

I am swapping constantly yep, more skills to have being learned on everyone, it's only wasting CP to have somebody sitting on a maxed out class.

It can be a bit of a pain to reform a decent party when changing, but you don't necessarily need to run a "balanced" setup.

I'm running 4 dps jobs, 1 healer and 1 tank at the moment for example, hardly optimal balance wise, but I'm just exploring and doing side content.

jorgejjvr

These cutscenes are fire, man that 1st meet yo with Noah and team and mio and team, that was some next level stuff. Voice acting is on point. Great music. Glad I'm playing this with headphones

So surprised pulse 3d works on switch

Last edited:

Jsisto

Wow flying along, wish I had as much time to play lol, just getting started on Chapter 3 myself.

While I am really enjoying the game so far, and the world building has been relatively good, the main antagonists are really giving off children's cartoon villain vibes and its a tad off putting. Hopefully things will start to pick up down the road on that front.

I am swapping constantly yep, more skills to have being learned on everyone, it's only wasting CP to have somebody sitting on a maxed out class.

It can be a bit of a pain to reform a decent party when changing, but you don't necessarily need to run a "balanced" setup.

I'm running 4 dps jobs, 1 healer and 1 tank at the moment for example, hardly optimal balance wise, but I'm just exploring and doing side content.
I’m loving the game so far, but this is probably what I enjoy least about it. It’s all very chaotic having my characters constantly change roles and I can barely remember what job they’re doing mid battle. I’m hoping I can have them settle into their roles more later in the game.

Danjin44

I’m loving the game so far, but this is probably what I enjoy least about it. It’s all very chaotic having my characters constantly change roles and I can barely remember what job they’re doing mid battle. I’m hoping I can have them settle into their roles more later in the game.
I personally enjoy its job system, it’s somewhat simalr to how it’s done in games like Bravely Default and Octopath Traveler, you have nice customization mix matching jobs.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Question for you guys. Are you all constantly swapping out classes when maxed to learn them all for every character, or just learning certain ones? They seem to really push you to keep switching classes, but it makes combat so inconsistent when your characters keep changing roles.

Swapping them out but I always make sure I have 2 of each class. You definitely want to swap out so you get as many master arts and skills available.

bender

What time is it?
Started the game last night. The intro is very Lost Odyssey and then you get a massive training cutscene that reminded me of Starship Troopers for some reason. I decided to nickname the little dumpy green-haired healer "Danjin".

ANDS

King of Gaslighting

That is kind of where I am at. Each character has multiple S and A tier classes that SHOULD cover most of the roles (I think Noah doesn't have any S tier Healer classes), so you can probably easily "roleplay" your group without sacrificing anything. I do think though the game expects you to pick up at least the level 5 (and possibly 10 depending on how fast class grinding will get. . .if it does) skills and arts so that you can spread out your build. As an example, all the starter healers (and Mio) got the Shadow ability from Swordman Class so they could have that for aggro dumping when using Agnes arts. If they are using Kevin arts, they've all got the Multi-Shoot heal ability. . .all of these are (I believe) Rank 5 unlocks so not a big deal, but really helps them flesh out their "primary" roles.

I am really, REALLY, hoping party control gets better so that experimenting with different builds and set-ups becomes viable, because right now it isn't (changing Interlink to Party instead of Player has helped somewhat).

. . .I will say the game has been pretty "clever" in not giving you busted class build options, with the way the regions and Master Arts are setup (like most healing being exclusive to a class), though you could make the argument that these are wildly arbitrary restrictions and are there in place of actual game balancing.

I actually was able to get my game on Wednesday, so I think relative to most people who got the game early, I'm pretty slow. Most of my time recently was unlocking Heroes, which I didn't know were a thing in the game and as the saying goes "once you pop, you can't stop."

Very helpful

Thanks a lot mate. Iguesd I'll just see how iy develops. 7 finished XC1, but I can't remember it being this slow, so I'm a little suprised I'm not enjoying it more.

Hopefully it picks up soon.

But why though? I have time. I enjoy playing jrpgs, always have. This just feels artificially drawn out. Like combat is just filler. I see no reason for defending it. It's just dumb, easy combat that takes too long. What is the fucking point?

I'm not some newcomer. I've played jrpgs since the late 80s. This just feels cynical to me.

I don't have time for this shit. Please, devs, respect my time.

Good lord, get over yourself. I played xeno1 on launch day and enjoyed it.

But this is very dull so far. Combat is boring.

Maybe the problem lies with you and your apparent inability to accept flaws in the thing you love.

Ffs, I've been playing jrpgs since the late 80s. I'm not new to the sport.

I'm just not swalloing all the crap I'm served willingly.

Look at the above. If you genuinely can’t figure out *why* people may be insinuating you don’t know what you are talking about and putting to question your love of a genre? Then I can’t help you. It all comes across as petulant and whiny.

No one is saying you can’t criticize. However your “criticisms” thus far has been lacking and full of ignorance.

You claim you don’t like the pacing, but you also said you enjoyed XBC1, which had objectively worse pacing in terms of gameplay, systems, and story for the first few chapters. Within the same timeframe of XBC3, you have a full party, the ability to switch classes, the ability to pull off long arts combos, fuse abilities, and more on top of *that*. In XBC1, you barely unlocked a single monado art, maybe finished a handful of sidequests, and still have very little understanding of the combat.

Also you *literally* mentioned above and after your post the issue of not having challenges and finding the combat too mindless and easy. So I suggested playing on *hard*. Make up your mind if difficulty (i.e. Challenge) is something you want or not.

Then play on Hard and learn how to properly utilize your arts to damage enemies faster. I have yet to have a single fight on Hard up to Chapter 5 take more than 6 minutes and that was specifically for boss battles in the story. Simple mobs die in 10-20 seconds, blue Ranked enemies die in 40 seconds to 60 seconds, and gold maybe 2-3 minutes.

Once again: make up your mind if you want a challenge or not. you keep flip flopping in your posts and it is *very* confusing, limiting any help anyone can provide.

If you are going to REEE, at least have the common decency to learn what the terms you are using are. Nothing in my posts have been “gatekeeping” nor can they even be construed that way by anyone with a non-disingenuous view. Others have already posted full videos on how to utilize the combat. I would suggest you look at that before complaining that hard requires “grinding” or that it takes “too long”. If any non-MSQ boss fight lasts longer than 5 minutes, you are doing something very wrong in your set up.

Jsisto

Also you also use nopon coin to level them up faster if you want.
Oh yeah I've definately been using them to shorten the process!

I love this world they've built. Something seems really “off” about it, but in a good way that will pay off after a major plot reveal for fans of the series. Atleast I hope so! I have my suspicions.

Danjin44

You claim you don’t like the pacing, but you also said you enjoyed XBC1, which had objectively worse pacing in terms of gameplay, systems, and story for the first few chapters.
This what bothers me the most about his so called “criticism”, he claims that XC1 has faster pacing and combat was which is NOT TRUE at all, I’m guessing he has piss poor memory.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
If you are going to REEE, at least have the common decency to learn what the terms you are using are. Nothing in my posts have been “gatekeeping” nor can they even be construed that way by anyone with a non-disingenuous view. Others have already posted full videos on how to utilize the combat. I would suggest you look at that before complaining that hard requires “grinding” or that it takes “too long”. If any non-MSQ boss fight lasts longer than 5 minutes, you are doing something very wrong in your set up.

This:

Playing on Hard, on Chapter 3, zero issue at all with the ”difficulty”. Just a little bit of basic effort in building combos, utilizing arts correctly, and the AI follows up 9 times out of 10. Have already defeated enemies far higher level than I am with little issue.

“Git Gud” would be the phrase to use here.

. . .was your first comment in this thread. The bolded immediately, without any basis, makes the argument that the people critiquing the game just don't know what they are doing, because clearly if they did they wouldn't think the way they do. You've been needlessly and intentionally condescending to the poster you've been responding to under the pretext of "just offering advice" and - unsurprisingly - when called out on it pull the whole "No, you're the imposter!" schtick.

But hey, I'm all for learning. I'm sure you can show us a video or photo of you engaging in Legendary or Elite combat with enemies that are "far higher level" than you are so that we can see what we're doing wrong; YOU are the one saying OTHERS are wrong, so YOU clearly have the evidence OTHERS don't. Or just keep throwing out vagueries about this games combat that could be used to describe ANY games systems.

This what bothers me the most about his so called “criticism”, he claims that XC1 has faster pacing and combat was which is NOT TRUE at all, I’m guessing he has piss poor memory.

Or why not just funking ask them WHY they think this instead of pulling this "Hatfield and McCoy" bullshit. Seriously.

Croga

he claims that XC1 has faster pacing and combat was which is NOT TRUE at all

If there was one game you could say for certain was not fast paced it's XC1.

You could argue that it kicks off story wise pretty quick with the assault on the colony and the Fiora stuff, but at the same time the first chapter of XC3 is equally well paced story wise and a lot goes down very quickly to get your whole party together.

The combat though? As others have said, XC1 combat was really, really slowly drip fed, you didn't unlock chain attacks for AGES!

This game really gives you a LOT of it's options for combat very quickly. I can't see how anyone could call this slow paced in comparison.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Playing my flute
Going to raise the dead
Tapping ghosts on their shoulders
Show 'em where to head.
My name is Noah.
Background singers: His name was Noah.
Background singers: His name was Noah.
Background singers: Noah, Noah, Noah

Kimahri

Banned
Look at the above. If you genuinely can’t figure out *why* people may be insinuating you don’t know what you are talking about and putting to question your love of a genre? Then I can’t help you. It all comes across as petulant and whiny.

No one is saying you can’t criticize. However your “criticisms” thus far has been lacking and full of ignorance.

You claim you don’t like the pacing, but you also said you enjoyed XBC1, which had objectively worse pacing in terms of gameplay, systems, and story for the first few chapters. Within the same timeframe of XBC3, you have a full party, the ability to switch classes, the ability to pull off long arts combos, fuse abilities, and more on top of *that*. In XBC1, you barely unlocked a single monado art, maybe finished a handful of sidequests, and still have very little understanding of the combat.

Also you *literally* mentioned above and after your post the issue of not having challenges and finding the combat too mindless and easy. So I suggested playing on *hard*. Make up your mind if difficulty (i.e. Challenge) is something you want or not.

Then play on Hard and learn how to properly utilize your arts to damage enemies faster. I have yet to have a single fight on Hard up to Chapter 5 take more than 6 minutes and that was specifically for boss battles in the story. Simple mobs die in 10-20 seconds, blue Ranked enemies die in 40 seconds to 60 seconds, and gold maybe 2-3 minutes.

Once again: make up your mind if you want a challenge or not. you keep flip flopping in your posts and it is *very* confusing, limiting any help anyone can provide.

I'm not flip flopping about anything. I have no issue with challenge. I find this game to be pretty easy, even on hard what I've tried so far. It just takes long. My health is pretty much full, but each enemy just takes to long, and I find that boring.

I am so very sorry that this offends you. I'm not gonna waste more time on your attitude, so don't bothet responding because I'm putting you on ignore now.

Where did I say that? I said I finished and enjoyed it.

This:

. . .was your first comment in this thread. The bolded immediately, without any basis, makes the argument that the people critiquing the game just don't know what they are doing, because clearly if they did they wouldn't think the way they do. You've been needlessly and intentionally condescending to the poster you've been responding to under the pretext of "just offering advice" and - unsurprisingly - when called out on it pull the whole "No, you're the imposter!" schtick.

But hey, I'm all for learning. I'm sure you can show us a video or photo of you engaging in Legendary or Elite combat with enemies that are "far higher level" than you are so that we can see what we're doing wrong; YOU are the one saying OTHERS are wrong, so YOU clearly have the evidence OTHERS don't. Or just keep throwing out vagueries about this games combat that could be used to describe ANY games systems.

Or why not just funking ask them WHY they think this instead of pulling this "Hatfield and McCoy" bullshit. Seriously.

That isn’t “gatekeeping”. Do you even know what that term means? Others have already posted videos about the combat. I am not going to go out of my way to create videos for you.

I'm not flip flopping about anything. I have no issue with challenge. I find this game to be pretty easy, even on hard what I've tried so far. It just takes long. My health is pretty much full, but each enemy just takes to long, and I find that boring.

I am so very sorry that this offends you. I'm not gonna waste more time on your attitude, so don't bothet responding because I'm putting you on ignore now.

Where did I say that? I said I finished and enjoyed it.\
Your posts I quoted LITERALLY prove otherwise. Honest question, is English your first language?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Only issues I see that are valid is getting too overleveled too quickly to be able to earn "job points" to rank up all the classes. But you can just spend Nopon coins to buy ranks. Same with gems so it's not a big problem.

And what I like about Xenoblade 3 is it really is it's own FF5 or Bravely Default with having a lot of Job classes.

I just wish you could control the Hero Unit even if just in battle.

Edit: I might be a bit bias but this is one of the better RPGs out there right now.

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
That isn’t “gatekeeping”. Do you even know what that term means?

Your posts - including the FIRST post you decided to make in this topic - are you condescending to someone, questioning their bonafides as it relates to being a "fan" of this genre of video games. That is classic "gatekeeping behavior. . ." As I said, others are doing the same thing in the thread, just not as explicitly and unnecessarily as you are. If you legit think the way you've approached interaction with K Kimahri is totally fine and "positive posting" then there's really nothing to discuss is there?

Others have already posted videos about the combat. I am not going to go out of my way to create videos for you.

I asked for anything other than a vague "Just do well" or a meaningless "Git gud." If the enemy encounters are as "fast" as you suggest they are, and the mechanics of the game are so simple, it should be trivial to point out what YOU are doing to make enemy encounters - including those in which you are several levels below the enemy (your words) - fast and a breeze. That could be a video, a sentence or two, ANYTHING that doesn't just come off as someone being a blowhard. I linked a video showing the tedium I and other users are experiencing with combat and asked "What is this person doing wrong." You ignored that, and instead are just here to let people, who are critical of a game and series you clearly enjoy, that something is wrong with them and that their opinion is wrong.

. . .if only there were a word for that.

Last edited:
Slow start for sure but absolutely incredible game so far. Combat looks a mess on YouTube but it's really good once you actually play it.

My favourite Xenoblade by some margin unless it really goes downhill.

In some zones the framerate really chugs though and it does get in the way of gameplay unless you are blind to that kind of stuff.

Danjin44

I asked for anything other than a vague "Just do well" or a meaningless "Git gud." If the enemy encounters are as "fast" as you suggest they are, and the mechanics of the game are so simple, it should be trivial to point out what YOU are doing to make enemy encounters - including those in which you are several levels below the enemy (your words) - fast and a breeze. That could be a video, a sentence or two, ANYTHING that doesn't just come off as someone being a blowhard. I linked a video showing the tedium I and other users are experiencing with combat and asked "What is this person doing wrong." You ignored that, and instead are just here to let people, who are critical of a game and series you clearly enjoy, that something is wrong with them and that their opinion is wrong.

. . .if only there were a word for that.
I'm still not sure how "fast" you guys want it to be exactly? I'm currently playing this on hard and regular enemies and even Elite enemies in same level die pretty fast even without using my full combo. Its the Unique monsters and bosses that takes more time to be beat which was always the case with this series. Also why would I want bosses die fast exactly? Unique monster and bosses is my opportunity to use all my mechanics against them, I dont want them quickly die.

To me compare to previous Xenoblade games, XC3 has much faster, my character quickly dash through battle and switch between characters and use their arts, overall pace the of battle feels much faster especially compare to XC1.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I’m 6 hours in at level 15/16. Having a great time. It has had some very charming cutscenes. I’d have to say it’s my favorite in the series so far, especially some the events/characters that have shown up. The combat definitely feels faster and I’m enjoying it a lot more. It feels like I’m doing something. My only gripe is the formula of how you progress. It’s a great looking world, but it’s big landscape, cutscene, landscape, cutscene. Overall it’s good.

Your posts - including the FIRST post you decided to make in this topic - are you condescending to someone, questioning their bonafides as it relates to being a "fan" of this genre of video games. That is classic "gatekeeping behavior. . ." As I said, others are doing the same thing in the thread, just not as explicitly and unnecessarily as you are. If you legit think the way you've approached interaction with K Kimahri is totally fine and "positive posting" then there's really nothing to discuss is there?
That isn’t gatekeeping. It is having an opinion and suggesting to do something that you dislike/disagree with. I explained myself perfectly on why I responded to Kimhahri the way I did, but that seems to have gone over your head. You continue to use the term incorrectly. I suggest a dictionary.

Pepole have literally posted videos explaining the combat, in detail. There is nothing I can really add that those videos haven’t already done. I have said to watch these videos and you continue to ignore that. There is being critical and then there is endlessly whining about things that make zero sense. That is what you and Kimhari are doing. Stop remaining purposefully ignorant, childish, and watch the damn videos. If there is something you have an actual question on, then I would be glad to help - but you have not asked any actual questions and instead generalized “show me evidence of your claims” nonsense.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Its easily the best Xenoblade from a gameplay and quality of life perspective. Now they just have to stick the landing on the story like Xenoblade 2 did and its the best one. I think this game is going to shock everyone with its sales numbers. It came at a perfect time and has zero competition.

Kimahri

Banned
Danjin44 Danjin44 so not remembering it being this slow is now the same as making a claim about pacing and speed?

I made no claim. So either you are just flat out lying, or you need to learn how words work.

I'm trying to be civil here, but you and that other guy with your antagonistic and unnecessarily hostile attitudes are making that very hard.

Good grief.

Top Bottom