• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump tweeted out a video of him "beating up" CNN

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

At some point the Fake News will be forced to discuss our great jobs numbers, strong economy, success with ISIS, the border & so much else!

Someone needs to call him a fake news.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

At some point the Fake News will be forced to discuss our great jobs numbers, strong economy, success with ISIS, the border & so much else!

Someone needs to call him a fake news.

This dumbass honestly believes HE is doing a good job?

Is he so disconnected from reality?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Why are so many people calling this a gif? There's sound. gifs don't have sound. #fakenews

/s

Really, when did this turn into a "MY team is winning/has Won and you lost nah nah nah nah nah naaaah!" Type of shit?

It was always like this. You didn't notice it until now.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Journalist who revealed Neo-Nazi creator of Trump's CNN tweet now receiving death threats

Jared Yates Sexton, a journalist who teaches writing and linguistics at Georgia Southern University, reported Sunday that the president had shared an internet meme created by a Reddit user called “HanAssholeSolo.”

That person made frequent racist and threatening posts on Reddit, including one earlier this month identifying Jewish employees of CNN.

Sexton tweeted Monday that he had gotten numerouts threats — often accompanied by antisemitic and Nazi themes — since revealing the meme’s creator.

Disgusting.

Chumley

Banned
It should be. Telling someone you are going to kill them. Uh, yes. Words matter. My opinion.

The prisons would be overflowing if it was. I think all of those kids on Overwatch who say it because they're angry about living in the basement should be punished, but not like that.

SWAT'Ing should be 5 years in jail though.

jerry113

Banned
I cannot even imagine what it must be like being an American and reading all that shit every day.

really this:

giphy.gif

Jared and Ivanka are paid protestors for Soros!

First daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner were spotted at a party over the weekend rubbing elbows with billionaire Democratic financier George Soros and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Politico reported Sunday.

Kushner and Trump are both advisers to President Trump. Soros, a major donor to Democratic causes and an ardent opponent of Trump, has been accused by a number of Republicans of funding anti-Trump protesters.

Other guests at the party included White House senior counselor Kellyanne Conway, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.), billionaire GOP donor Charles Koch, former New York City police commissioner Bill Bratton and business mogul and longtime Trump friend Carl Icahn, according to Politico.

Zolo

I've seen a lot of Trump followers not liking Jared and Ivanka for a good bit anyway with them saying Trump should listen more to Bannon.

Zubz

Banned
https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/882344790376894465

Don't know how legit the apology really is. Still, a random internet troll has more sense than the internet troll in the White House.

According to the other thread, he was calling for Muslim genocide less than a month ago. I doubt this moron had a change of heart; they just know there'll be repercussions now that his spraytanned messiah put him on a national stage over an idiotic wrestling GIF, & said statements are about to be outed without the veil of anonymity.

Top Bottom