• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
i ain't doing shit :)
new girl drinking GIF

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I love my new avatar

Every time I see my avatar, I think who is this dumb n00b and why would they have such a dumb avatar. Then I remember, oh shit, that's me. :pie_gsquint:

I do wish we had more avatars for Team 2023 to choose from. This whole thing is hilarious and a lot of fun, but it would be so much better with more avatars to laugh about.

Last edited:
Sony is killing it as publisher, it's crazy how productive they have been. What other publisher has had a year like this? On top of that they also had MLB and PC releases.
Horizon FW and God of War: Ragnarok are the only ones I would count. Polyphony is a notoriously slow developer with a noticeable decline in quality from their PS1 and PS2 days. Hell, it took them 5 years between GT7: Prologue (worst received entry in the series) and GT7 (which was promised as a PS5 launch game). Counting a trilogy collection (Uncharted Legacy of Thieves) and a questionable remaster with less content than the original game had (The Last of Us Remaster v2) makes for a weak argument to give them praise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom