• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Gave me an idea for his avatar....

6lyfvr.jpg

NeonGhost NeonGhost
Needs t
o be disgusting has to be something he has to think twice before posting because he doesn’t want his avatar showing up

Fredrik

@Cimarron @killermmn @apotema @zokie Warnen Warnen @JimmyRustler @TransTrender @kittoo @SEGAvangelist @acm2000 @poppabk @N30RYU @Interfectum @jakinov @Portugeezer @Fuz @Pejo @Team Andromeda @siyrobbo @CookieWithMatt @Krappadizzle @solidsheelop @Braag @Chronos24 @acidagfc @Coconutt @VanCityGamer @SlimySnake @93xfan @dugdug @Victor Omega @mitchman @Kssio_Aug @Kagoshima_Luke @RavenSan @Memorabilia @executor @Dusktildawn48 @j0hnnix @Calverz @_SAKY_ @TheShocker @billyxci @peter42O @Jimmy_liv @MastAndo @ByWatterson @CLW @Gamer79 @poodaddy @Captain Hero @dealer- @Nitty_Grimes @IAmAnAgnostic @donfonzie @Venuspower @Inviusx @itshutton @clarky @Hondo4 @Brock2621 @Goalus @fermcr @Trab-Pu-Kcip @Strider Highwind @Handel @GreatnessRD @EverydayBeast @Sybrix @skneogaf @Paulxo87 @MightySquirrel @REDRZA MWS @KingXtreme81 @Bergoglio @Heimdall_Xtreme Droxcy Droxcy Altares13th Altares13th @Eimran @Rockman33 @Bernd Lauert @SmokSmog @Davernos @Salty Popsicle @amigastar @prinz_valium @snir6590 @AV CatLady CatLady @KellyM @MatrixReloaded101 @Airbus Jr @AeonGaidenRaiden Torrent of Pork Torrent of Pork @Zannrebel @BPX @ClosBSAS @01011001 Nickolaidas Nickolaidas @jonnyXx @alabtrosMyster @ArthriticZombie STARSBarry STARSBarry @Naru @retsof624 @ShaikhCroft vaibhavpisal vaibhavpisal @WildBoy @The Cockatrice KungFucius KungFucius @OZ9000 R rkofan87 @Physiognomonics @jaysius @Kenshin775 @RPSleon @FastOrc @Camreezie @AGRacing @Niked @Slothbeing1209 @pasterpl @Guilty_AI @Craig of War @Jboemios @Roman Empire Exanthus Exanthus @Infamy v1 @Rob_27 @Furball @RGB'D @fatmarco @TheGejsza @TikiLagoonSam @Trunim @Topher @AJUMP23 @iQuasarLV @samoilaaa @Hitchyhero @Arenafighter @Larlight @ILHASS @Josemayuste @Karonoth @FluffShake @Putonahappyface @Techno_Inked @Arcadialane @lh032 @Gameplay Gods Bless @OceanGaming @WitchHunter @SEGA Nintendo @Feel Like I'm On 42 @Mibu no ookami Lognor Lognor @MidGenRefresh @Shtef Johnny Concrete Johnny Concrete @MonkeyClaw36 @Shits_McGiggles @CosmicComet @Chronicle @March Climber @Borowski_1 nominedomine nominedomine @DukeNukem00

Pick your avatar (or use the one someone else picked for you if you agreed upon betting with another user):

vluFE0f.jpeg
nlkLsj6.jpeg
ifaWxed.jpeg
Is4jDKo.jpeg

The rules were clear. You must now use one of these avatars until November 9th.

(If for some God knows reason, a delay to 2023 is announced down the road, you're released from your avatar and 2022 gang will begin using theirs. I highly doubt this could happen, but you're noticed).

I'll give some time, just a few days to a week, before I make a list of people who paid their bet and people who didn't.
4 avatars shared among 100+ people? This will make this board incredibly confusing. Can you turn off avatars?

@Cimarron @killermmn @apotema @zokie Warnen Warnen @JimmyRustler @TransTrender @kittoo @SEGAvangelist @acm2000 @poppabk @N30RYU @Interfectum @jakinov @Portugeezer @Fuz @Pejo @Team Andromeda @siyrobbo @CookieWithMatt @Krappadizzle @solidsheelop @Braag @Chronos24 @acidagfc @Coconutt @VanCityGamer @SlimySnake @93xfan @dugdug @Victor Omega @mitchman @Kssio_Aug @Kagoshima_Luke @RavenSan @Memorabilia @executor @Dusktildawn48 @j0hnnix @Calverz @_SAKY_ @TheShocker @billyxci @peter42O @Jimmy_liv @MastAndo @ByWatterson @CLW @Gamer79 @poodaddy @Captain Hero @dealer- @Nitty_Grimes @IAmAnAgnostic @donfonzie @Venuspower @Inviusx @itshutton @clarky @Hondo4 @Brock2621 @Goalus @fermcr @Trab-Pu-Kcip @Strider Highwind @Handel @GreatnessRD @EverydayBeast @Sybrix @skneogaf @Paulxo87 @MightySquirrel @REDRZA MWS @KingXtreme81 @Bergoglio @Heimdall_Xtreme Droxcy Droxcy Altares13th Altares13th @Eimran @Rockman33 @Bernd Lauert @SmokSmog @Davernos @Salty Popsicle @amigastar @prinz_valium @snir6590 @AV CatLady CatLady @KellyM @MatrixReloaded101 @Airbus Jr @AeonGaidenRaiden Torrent of Pork Torrent of Pork @Zannrebel @BPX @ClosBSAS @01011001 Nickolaidas Nickolaidas @jonnyXx @alabtrosMyster @ArthriticZombie STARSBarry STARSBarry @Naru @retsof624 @ShaikhCroft vaibhavpisal vaibhavpisal @WildBoy @The Cockatrice KungFucius KungFucius @OZ9000 R rkofan87 @Physiognomonics @jaysius @Kenshin775 @RPSleon @FastOrc @Camreezie @AGRacing @Niked @Slothbeing1209 @pasterpl @Guilty_AI @Craig of War @Jboemios @Roman Empire Exanthus Exanthus @Infamy v1 @Rob_27 @Furball @RGB'D @fatmarco @TheGejsza @TikiLagoonSam @Trunim @Topher @AJUMP23 @iQuasarLV @samoilaaa @Hitchyhero @Arenafighter @Larlight @ILHASS @Josemayuste @Karonoth @FluffShake @Putonahappyface @Techno_Inked @Arcadialane @lh032 @Gameplay Gods Bless @OceanGaming @WitchHunter @SEGA Nintendo @Feel Like I'm On 42 @Mibu no ookami Lognor Lognor @MidGenRefresh @Shtef Johnny Concrete Johnny Concrete @MonkeyClaw36 @Shits_McGiggles @CosmicComet @Chronicle @March Climber @Borowski_1 nominedomine nominedomine @DukeNukem00

Pick your avatar (or use the one someone else picked for you if you agreed upon betting with another user):

vluFE0f.jpeg
nlkLsj6.jpeg
ifaWxed.jpeg
Is4jDKo.jpeg

(If for some God knows reason, a delay to 2023 is announced down the road, you're released from your avatar and 2022 gang will begin using theirs. I highly doubt this could happen, but you're noticed).

I'll give some time, just a few days to a week, before I make a list of people who paid their bet and people who didn't.

Changed. I was unable to download image in your post so I downloaded same image from else where.

Pretty tame selection of avatars. I was expecting something more questionable. This one i would have put myself at some point.

Fredrik

I already get confused when people change their avatar. This will be on another level. I'll probably need to make a diagram.
Just saw that you can turn off avatars, makes the board boring but it’s better than thinking the same person is spamming the board like a bot lol

JimRyanGOAT

Actually surprised but glad this is dropping this year

Still a little strange we've only gotten one real gameplay trailer unless I've missed something

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights

vluFE0f.jpeg
nlkLsj6.jpeg
ifaWxed.jpeg
Is4jDKo.jpeg

fuck-ned.gif

WeakWearyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Its cool, its cool....I'm fine....everything's fine....

nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets.gif

Horizon FW and God of War: Ragnarok are the only ones I would count. Polyphony is a notoriously slow developer with a noticeable decline in quality from their PS1 and PS2 days. Hell, it took them 5 years between GT7: Prologue (worst received entry in the series) and GT7 (which was promised as a PS5 launch game). Counting a trilogy collection (Uncharted Legacy of Thieves) and a questionable remaster with less content than the original game had (The Last of Us Remaster v2) makes for a weak argument to give them praise.
GTS was great and GT7 is even better, to be honest I really got into the series with GT5 and GT6 on PS3 so I don't even have complaints about those games. Maybe the series just isn't for you, it certainly is for me and pretty much the reason why I bother with having a racing wheel.

Horizon Forbidden West, GT7, The Last of Us: Part I, God of War Ragnarok, MLB, more PC ports and remasters, all of the pretty well received and commercially successful. It's being a really impressive year for Sony as far as publishing games, anyone can see that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom