• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordCBH

7ojoqBt.jpg

I forgive all the unbelievers and heretics, for I am a merciful god.

Handel

@Cimarron @killermmn @apotema @zokie Warnen Warnen @JimmyRustler @TransTrender @kittoo @SEGAvangelist @acm2000 @poppabk @N30RYU @Interfectum @jakinov @Portugeezer @Fuz @Pejo @Team Andromeda @siyrobbo @CookieWithMatt @Krappadizzle @solidsheelop @Braag @Chronos24 @acidagfc @Coconutt @VanCityGamer @SlimySnake @93xfan @dugdug @Victor Omega @mitchman @Kssio_Aug @Kagoshima_Luke @RavenSan @Memorabilia @executor @Dusktildawn48 @j0hnnix @Calverz @_SAKY_ @TheShocker @billyxci @peter42O @Jimmy_liv @MastAndo @ByWatterson @CLW @Gamer79 @poodaddy @Captain Hero @dealer- @Nitty_Grimes @IAmAnAgnostic @donfonzie @Venuspower @Inviusx @itshutton @clarky @Hondo4 @Brock2621 Goalus Goalus @fermcr @Trab-Pu-Kcip @Strider Highwind Handel Handel @GreatnessRD @EverydayBeast @Sybrix @skneogaf @Paulxo87 @MightySquirrel @REDRZA MWS @KingXtreme81 @Bergoglio @Heimdall_Xtreme @Droxcy @Altares13th @Eimran @Rockman33 @Bernd Lauert @SmokSmog @Davernos @Salty Popsicle @amigastar @prinz_valium @snir6590 @AV CatLady CatLady @KellyM @MatrixReloaded101 @Airbus Jr @AeonGaidenRaiden @Torrent of Pork @Zannrebel @BPX @ClosBSAS @01011001 @Nickolaidas @jonnyXx @alabtrosMyster @ArthriticZombie @STARSBarry @Naru @retsof624 @ShaikhCroft @vaibhavpisal @WildBoy @The Cockatrice @KungFucius @OZ9000 @rkofan87 @Physiognomonics @jaysius @Kenshin775 @RPSleon @FastOrc @Camreezie AGRacing AGRacing @Niked @Slothbeing1209 @pasterpl @Guilty_AI Craig of War Craig of War @Jboemios @Roman Empire @Exanthus @Infamy v1 @Rob_27 @Furball @RGB'D @fatmarco @TheGejsza @TikiLagoonSam @Trunim Topher Topher @AJUMP23 @iQuasarLV @samoilaaa @Hitchyhero @Arenafighter @Larlight @ILHASS @Josemayuste @Karonoth @FluffShake Putonahappyface Putonahappyface @Techno_Inked @Arcadialane @lh032 @Gameplay Gods Bless @OceanGaming @WitchHunter @SEGA Nintendo @Feel Like I'm On 42 @Mibu no ookami Lognor Lognor @MidGenRefresh @Shtef @Johnny Concrete @MonkeyClaw36 @Shits_McGiggles @CosmicComet @Chronicle @March Climber @Borowski_1 @nominedomine @DukeNukem00

Pick your avatar (or use the one someone else picked for you if you agreed upon betting with another user):

vluFE0f.jpeg
nlkLsj6.jpeg
ifaWxed.jpeg
Is4jDKo.jpeg

The rules were clear. You must now use one of these avatars until November 9th.

(If for some God knows reason, a delay to 2023 is announced down the road, you're released from your avatar and 2022 gang will begin using theirs. I highly doubt this could happen, but you're noticed).

I'll give some time, just a few days to a week, before I make a list of people who paid their bet and people who didn't.
My new avatar is so cute!

CamHostage

So funny! I never even noticed the "Avatar Bet" part of the thread title here. I kept thinking some guy named "Avatar" was the thread starter and put his name on a bet here for something?

I got it right, but I'll have to make a note of that for next time...

Last edited:
Well I’m in control of his avatar if he looses so if anyone has any suggestions please message me

MixerAmbs.jpg

Oh yeah wreak havoc for all I care, but to permanently ban someone over something as trivial as this is extremely cunty to say the least.

What’s funny is that Lognor Lognor got a custom tag over this and he was unbanned. I did suggest custom tags and it happened to one person at least. Pretty funny to be honest.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Banned
Horizon FW and God of War: Ragnarok are the only ones I would count. Polyphony is a notoriously slow developer with a noticeable decline in quality from their PS1 and PS2 days. Hell, it took them 5 years between GT7: Prologue (worst received entry in the series) and GT7 (which was promised as a PS5 launch game). Counting a trilogy collection (Uncharted Legacy of Thieves) and a questionable remaster with less content than the original game had (The Last of Us Remaster v2) makes for a weak argument to give them praise.
Who the hell cares about what you count? 😂

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Sony is killing it as publisher, it's crazy how productive they have been. What other publisher has had a year like this? On top of that they also had MLB and PC releases.
Agreed. HFW, GT 7, TLOUR and GOWR.

Sony is dominating the generation for me in regards to console exclusives. Through 2022, will be 5 to 1 over Microsoft. If I include third party exclusives like FF7R and Kena, it's 7 to 1. Microsoft better be amazing for me in the second half of this generation. If not, they will forever be secondary for me personally after this generation ends.

So what happens if it gets delayed now?

Team 2022 changes their avatar and team 2023 reverts back to their old ones. Granted either case lasts until the game is out.

Agreed. HFW, GT 7, TLOUR and GOWR.

Sony is dominating the generation for me in regards to console exclusives. Through 2022, will be 5 to 1 over Microsoft. If I include third party exclusives like FF7R and Kena, it's 7 to 1. Microsoft better be amazing for me in the second half of this generation. If not, they will forever be secondary for me personally after this generation ends.

I think Sony has their studios set up pretty well. So while I don’t have any doubts over their old ones it remains to be seen what their recently bought studios will produce. However I am confident in some of them like House Marque for example.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
Why was I unbanned? I've been banned a few times for console warring but someone unbans me today due to gow2 being released this year? Hmmm... think we got some Sony fanboy mod who was hoping I would have a meltdown. Or maybe I'm paranoid.

Is there a way to see who banned me and then who unbanned me? My ban was supposed to go for another week and a half I think. Interesting...

Yoboman

Gold Member
Why was I unbanned? I've been banned a few times for console warring but someone unbans me today due to gow2 being released this year? Hmmm... think we got some Sony fanboy mod who was hoping I would have a meltdown. Or maybe I'm paranoid.

Is there a way to see who banned me and then who unbanned me? My ban was supposed to go for another week and a half I think. Interesting...

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Lognor

Banned
Looks like I'm supposed to change my avatar now. Which one am I supposed to use? My choice? Or did I promise someone they could choose? I'm sure someone is tracking this...

Lognor

Banned
Lol is it paranoia? I didn't ask a mod to reconsider my ban. I was just browsing today because I knew gow2 was announced for this year and i saw someone post that I was unbanned. I'm curious why that is the case. I have a good idea but if there is documentation to show otherwise I'd love to see it. That's why I'm asking if that is publicly available info. I guess I could message a mod

Lognor

Banned
MixerAmbs.jpg

What’s funny is that Lognor Lognor got a custom tag over this and he was unbanned. I did suggest custom tags and it happened to one person at least. Pretty funny to be honest.
Hey. Where were all the meltdowns? Told you it wouldn't happen lol

I hope you're okay and not having a meltdown yourself due to the lack of meltdowns. Tag me to let me know you're okay thx

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Banned

Already having a meltdown. 😂

Lognor

Banned
Posting 5 to 6 times in a row? Yes, it is. Have you seen your tag? Of course I have low standards, I’m talking to you.
MasterCornholio MasterCornholio you’re up.
Yeah I do have a habit of posting multiple times in a row. I was tagged a bunch so responding in rapid succession. I know I should just edit my prior post but it's easier to just make a new post. That might be ban worthy though. Lol

But that isn't a meltdown. Or you can say I'm always melting down since I have a bad habit of doing that. I'll work on it.

Again, low standards.

Swift_Star

Banned
Yeah I do have a habit of posting multiple times in a row. I was tagged a bunch so responding in rapid succession. I know I should just edit my prior post but it's easier to just make a new post. That might be ban worthy though. Lol

But that isn't a meltdown. Or you can say I'm always melting down since I have a bad habit of doing that. I'll work on it.

Again, low standards.
You on the inside:
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

Keep melting, boi.
😂

Hey. Where were all the meltdowns? Told you it wouldn't happen lol

I hope you're okay and not having a meltdown yourself due to the lack of meltdowns. Tag me to let me know you're okay thx

Already saw several and yours is pretty funny to be honest. I mean having a meltdown over losing your ban is the funniest thing that I’ve seen. Instead of thanking the mods you call them Sony fanboys.

Funny stuff.

Lognor

Banned
You on the inside:
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

Keep melting, boi.
😂
Wow this is not going the way you want it to. You actually thought I would care. Lol. You thought I was going to refuse to use a new avatar and was going to say who cares gow sucks,etc. Lol. Not going the way you want. Low standards

MasterCornholio MasterCornholio links to these alleged meltdowns? Lol if your standards are as low as Swift_Star Swift_Star it'll be pretty cringe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom