• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
There won’t be another delay.

Season 3 Play GIF by The Simpsons

No i have no confirmation but unless they do a deep dive gameplay for Ragnarok like they did for Forbidden West soon things are looking dicey
Surley they must do a Deep Dive Gameplay at State of Play in the next 3 months if not Team 2023 will get revenge

I understand what your saying but they did give us a date shortly before launch. Don’t think they would have done that if it wasn’t possible. Things must be looking pretty good on their end at this point.

Mr Moose

No i have no confirmation but unless they do a deep dive gameplay for Ragnarok like they did for Forbidden West soon things are looking dicey
Surley they must do a Deep Dive Gameplay at State of Play in the next 3 months if not Team 2023 will get revenge
121 days until release, I am sure they'll be fine.

I understand what your saying but they did give us a date shortly before launch. Don’t think they would have done that if it wasn’t possible. Things must be looking pretty good on their end at this point.
Has the Judge Kratos voice guy even record his lines yet last i heard has not finish recording them yet
Is he even heal well enough from the surgery to go record voice lines in the studio yet?
There are lots of things at play here for a real possibility of push back to 2023

Last edited:
Has the Judge Kratos voice guy even record his lines yet last i heard has not finish recording them yet
Is he even heal well enough from the surgery to go record voice lines in the studio yet?
There are lots of things at play here for a real possibility of push back to 2023

He did have his accident in 2019. With that said he had a lot of time to go through recovery. Also from what the employees said they are in the polishing phase so almost everything is pretty much done.

That like 3 months away times fly i hope you are right

Yes and they gave us the release date just last week. If they still have to build the game or do anything similar they could never release it in that amount of time. They need to be in the polishing phase in order to release it at the end of the year. If they knew they couldn’t hit that date they would have told us already instead of giving us a release date.

Last edited:
didn't Frosk also claim that Sony had no games for 2022 and Xbox was going to smoke them this year?

for a so called journalist she really doesn't seem to know anything & is just proving to be a massive fangirl

even Ryan McCaffrey called her out on this tweet

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but Frosk makes it seem like they are giving us a fake release date. Just looking at Sonys recent releases they usually announce a delay well before the actual release date. Like what happened with Horizon Forbidden West. I doubt they are giving us a date this close to launch because they know they can’t hit it. Doesn’t seem to lineup with how they handled their recent releases.

I don’t believe SSM is trying to pull a fast one on us.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Banned
didn't Frosk also claim that Sony had no games for 2022 and Xbox was going to smoke them this year?

for a so called journalist she really doesn't seem to know anything & is just proving to be a massive fangirl

even Ryan McCaffrey called her out on this tweet

Yes. She said PlayStation is a dead man walking… 😂

Yes and they gave us the release date just last week. If they still have to build the game or do anything similar they could never release it in that amount of time. They need to be in the polishing phase in order to release it at the end of the year. If they knew they couldn’t hit that date they would have told us already instead of giving us a release date.
I still have major doubts

Dude.....why are you spamming God of War threads? That avatar change really get to you?
Im replying to people we are having a conversation that not spamming
This is a thread to have that discussion im not doing this outside of this thread what are you saying?
It seem to me your the one spamming

It matters when you get your panties all bunched up crying about "character assassination" because you are unable to read a sentence properly.
Stick to discussion about GOW or shut up don't waste my time im in this thread to discuss GOW not to have your punctuation crap

Top Bottom