• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Season 6 No GIF by Friends

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

I didn’t participate in the bet but it’s nice to see so many honoring their bets. I really wasn’t expecting that and I’ll admit that I was wrong. Thought many would throw a fit over having their avatars changed but it’s nice to see good sportsmanship here. On a positive it’s only temporary and it might even change if a delay does happen.

Really cool to see form this community.

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
How about I just keep my L?
Oh come on get in the spirit of the thread.

I voted by accident, I wanted to see the results and didn't read the OP like a dumbass. I was like 'oh no I want out', but now I'm so glad I made that mistake. So don't be so serious, have fun with it. Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping made you probably the best avatar of anyone on Team 2022 so don't be a big baby.

Kssio_Aug

Pay attention you dope. Don't make dumbass assumptions. Well expected from you, I guess
I know that at this point, after so many users demanding you to change your avatar, you might want to stand your ground... But that avatar was actually pretty funny. :messenger_grinning_sweat: I would suggest you to go along and have fun with it... after all it's just 4 months.

I mean, I loved my Goku avatar too, but...
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

I know that at this point, after so many users demanding you to change your avatar, you might want to stand your ground... But that avatar was actually pretty funny. :messenger_grinning_sweat: I would suggest you to go along and have fun with it... after all it's just 4 months.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Plus he shoved it up our bums. Of course some want compensation.

:p

Lognor

Banned

Marlon Brando Movie GIF
I'm just waiting for NeonGhost NeonGhost to choose the avatar. He's really dragging on the decision.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Pay attention you dope. Don't make dumbass assumptions. Well expected from you, I guess
I apologize for calling you a baby I didn't realize NeonGhost NeonGhost didn't approve of the awesome avatar the AssCan made for you and then Swift_Star Swift_Star was claiming you refused to change your avatar. Fortunately Neon has cleared that up now.

Can I suggest you use Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping avatar until neon ghost gets around to choosing an avi for you so people quit falsely accusing you? Plus, to be honest I'm dying to see someone wearing that avi. I'd hate to see it wasted, it's so funny and fun.

I apologize for calling you a baby I didn't realize NeonGhost NeonGhost didn't approve of the awesome avatar the AssCan made for you and then Swift_Star Swift_Star was claiming you refused to change your avatar. Fortunately Neon has cleared that up now.

Can I suggest you use Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping avatar until neon ghost gets around to choosing an avi for you so people quit falsely accusing you? Plus, to be honest I'm dying to see someone wearing that avi. I'd hate to see it wasted, it's so funny and fun.

Might as well NeonGhost NeonGhost already said no to the L.

Last edited:
Top Bottom