• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OceanGaming

@Cimarron @killermmn @apotema @zokie Warnen Warnen @JimmyRustler @TransTrender @kittoo @SEGAvangelist @acm2000 @poppabk @N30RYU @Interfectum @jakinov @Portugeezer @Fuz @Pejo @Team Andromeda @siyrobbo @CookieWithMatt @Krappadizzle @solidsheelop @Braag @Chronos24 @acidagfc @Coconutt @VanCityGamer @SlimySnake @93xfan @dugdug @Victor Omega @mitchman Kssio_Aug Kssio_Aug @Kagoshima_Luke @RavenSan @Memorabilia @executor @Dusktildawn48 @j0hnnix @Calverz @_SAKY_ @TheShocker @billyxci @peter42O @Jimmy_liv @MastAndo @ByWatterson @CLW @Gamer79 @poodaddy @Captain Hero @dealer- @Nitty_Grimes @IAmAnAgnostic @donfonzie @Venuspower @Inviusx @itshutton @clarky @Hondo4 @Brock2621 @Goalus @fermcr @Trab-Pu-Kcip @Strider Highwind @Handel @GreatnessRD @EverydayBeast @Sybrix @skneogaf @Paulxo87 @MightySquirrel @REDRZA MWS @KingXtreme81 @Bergoglio @Heimdall_Xtreme @Droxcy @Altares13th @Eimran @Rockman33 @Bernd Lauert @SmokSmog @Davernos @Salty Popsicle @amigastar @prinz_valium @snir6590 @AV CatLady CatLady @KellyM @MatrixReloaded101 @Airbus Jr @AeonGaidenRaiden @Torrent of Pork @Zannrebel @BPX @ClosBSAS @01011001 @Nickolaidas @jonnyXx @alabtrosMyster @ArthriticZombie @STARSBarry @Naru @retsof624 @ShaikhCroft @vaibhavpisal @WildBoy @The Cockatrice @KungFucius @OZ9000 @rkofan87 @Physiognomonics @jaysius @Kenshin775 @RPSleon @FastOrc @Camreezie @AGRacing @Niked @Slothbeing1209 @pasterpl @Guilty_AI @Craig of War @Jboemios @Roman Empire @Exanthus @Infamy v1 @Rob_27 @Furball @RGB'D @fatmarco @TheGejsza @TikiLagoonSam @Trunim Topher Topher @AJUMP23 @iQuasarLV @samoilaaa @Hitchyhero @Arenafighter @Larlight @ILHASS @Josemayuste @Karonoth @FluffShake @Putonahappyface @Techno_Inked @Arcadialane @lh032 @Gameplay Gods Bless OceanGaming OceanGaming @WitchHunter @SEGA Nintendo @Feel Like I'm On 42 @Mibu no ookami Lognor Lognor @MidGenRefresh @Shtef @Johnny Concrete @MonkeyClaw36 @Shits_McGiggles @CosmicComet @Chronicle @March Climber Borowski_1 Borowski_1 @nominedomine @DukeNukem00

Pick your avatar (or use the one someone else picked for you if you agreed upon betting with another user):

vluFE0f.jpeg
nlkLsj6.jpeg
ifaWxed.jpeg
Is4jDKo.jpeg

The rules were clear. You must now use one of these avatars until November 9th.

(If for some God knows reason, a delay to 2023 is announced down the road, you're released from your avatar and 2022 gang will begin using theirs. I highly doubt this could happen, but you're noticed).

I'll give some time, just a few days to a week, before I make a list of people who paid their bet and people who didn't.
I honestly was thinking March man, i thought they would to anniversary stuff because first GoW also released in March but oh well ....

What would you want me to change my avatar to ? Maybe a desert with and Xbox logo (and maybe small Pentiment to the side) to show Xbox's 2022 output, so it would go well with my avatar theme; or one of these above? Your choice, Penny.

Also, this is for until 2023 right?

I honestly was thinking March man, i thought they would to anniversary stuff because first GoW also released in March but oh well ....

What would you want me to change my avatar to ? Maybe a desert with and Xbox logo (and maybe small Pentiment to the side) to show Xbox's 2022 output, so it would go well with my avatar theme; or one of these above? Your choice, Penny.

Also, this is for until 2023 right?

Haven't seen anyone do a clown faced Todd Howard yet.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I thought the "winter is coming" theme they had earlier this year was a dead giveaway for this holiday... but, you never know in this industry.

Last edited:

realcool

giphy.gif

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
You know what's funny...I wasn't gonna be in the bet..but after more info kept coming out...smart money was looking like 2022.

Seemed like a no brainer to me.

I think I voted right before the deadline too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom