• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Champions League Final 2013/2014 |OT| Decimation is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

SHY DID THEY START DIEGO COSTA?

That's such an imbecile choice.. They are now burnt out of a sub with 9 minutes.

Have to feel for Costa.

That's a situation where Simeone needed to save him from himself though. Costa was clearly not fit, why even put him on in the first place?

Meier

How do you pronounce "Koke"? Because there's one way I can think of pronouncing it and I really want it to be correct.
"Ko-kay"

Eric Wynalda said that was planned from the start. God he's an idiot. There's no way Simeone would waste a sub like that. Costa had the ball down by goal and could do nothing. No range of motion, etc. It was clear he had to be pulled.

PS4 #4theplayers

Obligatory videogame related post here. I always wonder how much Sony pays to be sponsor of the UCL and present in every single game, including the billion-watched Final match.

Acorn

PS4 #4theplayers

Obligatory videogame related post here. I always wonder how much Sony pays to be sponsor of the UCL and present in every single game, including the billion-watched Final match.
A shit load I'd imagine. They've sponsored it since around 96/97

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Wouldn't surprise me if Simeone ripped off his suit and unveiled an Athletico jersey then ran on the pitch.

Anoesis

Neo Member
PS4 #4theplayers

Sony Computer entertainment have sponsored CL for a long time at least since PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom