• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Champions League Final 2013/2014 |OT| Decimation is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. Atletico should get over this game very quickly. Winning La Liga was still a great story for football.

Real just overpowered them in the end and they deserved the win, even if a few of their players had shocking games.

Those kinds of celebrations and attitudes from Ronaldo will be in no small part a reason why CR7 will not be remembered as fondly as he might've been.

His goal was the 4-1 from a dubious penalty. He played for shit for 119 minutes and he celebrated like it was the 2-1 that won Real the cup. He's an enormous tool and a complete twat.

Khrno

What an ending for a match, the last 35 minutes were breathtaking. Very glad for Super Ramos, for Bale that got that winner after fluking so many attempts before, and for Ronaldo and his 17th goal, although Falcao still has the record with 18 for european competitions.

tbm24

Those kinds of celebrations and attitudes from Ronaldo will be in no small part a reason why CR7 will not be remembered as fondly as he might've been.

His goal was the 4-1 from a dubious penalty. He played for shit for 119 minutes and he celebrated like it was the 2-1 that won Real the cup. He's an enormous tool and a complete twat.

You can keep telling yourself that, but Ronaldo has set a UCL goal record. You better fucking believe he's going to celebrate.

LNBL

022.jpg

This guy is fucking class

Not to mention he was trying to do all his skill move bullshit after his teammates had gotten him the game. I mean what kind of shit is that dude you sucked all game. At least Bale came up big after choking.

alterno69

Banned

Yeah, suh a cunt.

try to play hard on a bad hamstring in extra-time, you would be first to cry in pain

DominoKid

He's a winner and the best in the world. Nothing else matters.

Askani

Trying to find something to disagree with here. Having trouble.

Dark Rider

Real Madrid
La Decima
:D

Ateltico Madrid
you had an extraordinary season
you did great you showed everyone what you are made of and you made your fans proud
Thank you :)

GorillaJu

think you skipped last year's final, haha.

Nah it really wasn't bad last year, there were a few good moments. Last year's wasn't spectacular, but it was better than this garbage.

Little to do with the result, anyway. I was thinking how awful it was well before Ramos equalized.

dakun

That's right. He is arrogant. No news for anyone really.
It's the exact reason Messi, who is a pretty humble guy, will always be favored by the general public.

You can keep telling yourself that, but Ronaldo has set a UCL goal record. You better fucking believe he's going to celebrate.
He shouldn't have celebrated like that. You have to know how to win. Real Madrid won this deserving it. But Ronaldo's celebration was uncalled for and, dare I say it, even a provocation to the rival.

The cherry on top was him taking of his shirt and flexing muscles for a yellow card. I hate this guy.

Congrats to atletico de madrid & it's fans. You guys have a lot be proud of and made us earn this trophy with sweat and blood. I bow to your team and your support for it.

We did it Pulga Babe.

La maldita decima is finally home.

Fucking diMaria is a fucking Lion. Bale almost killed me with his bad game, and almost killed me with the second beautiful goal. Ramos is a fucking beast and I love his dumbass forever. I'm so proud of the team for ramping it up. They were playing like dog shit, but were able to overcome the lack of Football with guts. Ronaldo was ok.

terrisus

Not quite, they achieved something tangible. Plus they just couldn;t quite hold on, while we threw it away

Hey, we achieved something tangible too.

We'll be in the CL next season. That's pretty darn tangible.
And much more tangible than anything United will have next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom