• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Champions League Final 2013/2014 |OT| Decimation is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point in insulting a player that's carrying an injury?

Because he was being a bit of a dick at the end after the game was decided by his teammates. I also support Bale and bought his jersey as soon as it was available but he was playing like garbage out there until the end. Difference is he hardly even celebrated compared to Ronaldo.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Because he was being a bit of a dick at the end after the game was decided by his teammates. I also support Bale and bought his jersey as soon as it was available but he was playing like garbage out there until the end. Difference is he hardly even celebrated compared to Ronaldo.
It's his hometown, what else do you expect?

xbhaskarx

So the richest team that pays 100 million for players like Gareth Bale won the tournament. Madrid fans won't even care one month from now. Atletico is going to be stripped from their best players, the team is heavily in debt and will probably fall back into obscurity after next summer.

Now Barcelona and Real Madrid can continue collecting 95% of the TV money and dominate the league until there is an apocalypse.

100percent-unimpressed.jpg

To quote GGGR, the rich get richer, that's the law of the land.

Soccer needs a salary cap, already dozens of historically legendary clubs are fading into obscurity. Either that or just get it over with and form a European superleague with the 20 biggest (as in most valuable) already...

Khrno

ahahahha what the fuk are u talking about hes about 5th in the pecking order and that is being nice.. Hes a dipshit cheat, whining brat. always gets the plaudits due to madrid having shit defenders and they need some 1 from that shit club to be represented. no hate facts. and to give u a hint the 2 defenders from athletico are 10 times the player that clown will ever be (and im not talking about ability. its also a farce that a club like madrid took them this long to win the 10th title when they litterly used the Spanish banks and government interventions and shady dealings to build them into a the juggernauts they are now. shit club, shit fans, and ronaldo is a shithouse rant over.

"no hate facts"

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

Keio

For a Finer World
Respect to Di Maria and Ramos, they carried everyone else to La Decima, which really came with an unworthy performance.

I toast Atletico Madrid & Simeone, thanks for showing where a team who plays like a team can get to - even if you are worth less than a Welshman. What a great season, I dream that they will stick around to be number one in Madrid next season too.

Spongebob

Banned

What he did was harmless compared to other players who sit down for minutes feigning injury.

A lot of people dislike him because he's such an obnoxious cunt. That shouldn't come as a surprise.

i dont care about footballers personality just his ability is vastly overrated. wtf does he do in big games ever? and the media just dick rides him like no tomorrow, watch the headlines 'cr7 scores as his team beat atletico in cl final' my god its insufferable. most overrated player since beckham

zeron

Banned
lol skysports is so pathetic, the commentator are looking for everything British to point at that is linked to the real win, are they always like this?

Spongebob

Banned
i dont care about footballers personality just his ability is vastly overrated. wtf does he do in big games ever? and the media just dick rides him like no tomorrow, watch the headlines 'cr7 scores as his team beat atletico in cl final' my god its insufferable. most overrated player since beckham
lol playing the big game card, get over yourself.

Leonsito

Not only that, Atletico has a debt that is more than 16 times its net worth. They are completely screwed and this was definitely their only chance for glory.

I don't really have a problem with it though, all these clubs that borrow too much money should be wiped out from the competitions. Spanish teams also have a bad reputation of trying to avoid paying transfer fees etc.

Fuck Atletico, they have an insane amount of public debt, and they have been giving years and years of special treatment, pay the money and disolve the team f you have to, I couldn't care less.

Acorn

More goals than appearances=over rated

Esquilax

Neo Member
Those kinds of celebrations and attitudes from Ronaldo will be in no small part a reason why CR7 will not be remembered as fondly as he might've been.

His goal was the 4-1 from a dubious penalty. He played for shit for 119 minutes and he celebrated like it was the 2-1 that won Real the cup. He's an enormous tool and a complete twat.

100% Agree.

Di María was the best player in this match. It's a shame that it didn't end at 2-1, the rest of the match was excessive.

Khrno

lol skysports is so pathetic, the commentator are looking for everything British to point at that is linked to the real win, are they always like this?

Is Jamie Carragher not there?

I've been watching ITV, and it's been a good commentary.

iumJVHuXeqDjh.gif

Nesotenso

kind of a disappointing game. Team with the less heavy legs won it in the end. Aletico can be proud that they achieved a lot with so few financial resources. The way money is distributed in Europe needs to be changed.

ICKE

Banned
Wait, how did that happen?

It happens, because Real Madrid, Barcelona and other gigantic clubs control how the TV money is distributed and are able to pay exorbitant prices for players. Smaller teams try to compete in the wage market via borrowing heavily and hoping that all the pieces in the puzzle match....

Atletico is living on borrowed time, they are not going to be able to keep their best players and the banks are going to take all of the CL money that they receive this season as interest payments etc.

It just so happens that Germany has the most feasible system in place in Europe at the moment. There are various checks and balances and as a result most teams have a stable financial foundation and the fans have access to cheap ticket prices.

Wilbur

Banned
FootyGAF regulars, someone link to that post where HateGames absolutely embarrassed himself when Ronnie scored the free kick :lol

Saty

Athletico lost the match because of Simeone's amateurishness. How the heck to you put Costa in the lineup for him only to play 10 minutes? Everybody knows his type of injuries don't heal this quickly and it's just stupid to try. Even witches have their limits it seems. Don't put him on no matter how he begs you. They lost a sub for a match that went 120m. He could have used that sub in extra time to buy more time, delay the game or bring in someone like Diego who could have kept the ball and bought the team air and seconds that could have made them to avoid the last corner kick.

Simeone got no one to blame but himself. Not sure what he wants with the ref about adding 5 minutes, he conceded the goal in the 93rd minute anyhow.

noal

Banned
FootyGAF regulars, someone link to that post where HateGames absolutely embarrassed himself when Ronnie scored the free kick :lol

No need. He's embarrassing himself again anyway. He needs to calm down and stop being so excitable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
that was class viva ramos!!! haha such a legend. thats what u call a BIG GAME PLAYER. like robben, either amazing or shit but never consistently average like our friend cristiano
He's going to win the Golden Ball and you're going to hate it

HateIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom