• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump tweeted out a video of him "beating up" CNN

G0523

Ehh, we still got this:

2eee322cf3074ce6a00c7382d82d0033

ElRenoRaven

This is just sad. This is what the state of this country has come to. The most powerful person in it is posting fucking stupid shit like that.

This just really makes me ashamed and sad. To think people voted for this moron.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
No-one else thinks this is funny, not even a little bit?

Nope. Remember when Greg Gianforte body slammed the Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs? And how Trump supporters cheered the shit out of it? They will see it as him advocating violence against the media.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sorry, I find this humorous and he's obviously laughing about it also but watch everyone go apeshit over this

I know you're busy prematurely ejaculating over a lunatic 71 year old shitting his pants on Twitter, but you should look up optics and context.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently he got it from The_Donald where it was posted a few days ago.

Your president might be a literal shitposter

to be honest im surprised that trump didnt outright try to arrest journalists orhutdown media companies

its not like he cares about laws or the constitution
Did anyone tell him wrestling is as fake as his presidency is?

his presidency is not fake. as soon as democrats realize that democrats may have a chance in four years
C'mon guys. No matter what your politics, that's hilarious.

yes limiting the freedom of press is very funny indeed

Top Bottom